Offload-arch failed

I want to run an AI image-generation model locally with ComfyUI, but when I run run_amd_gpu, I get an error. I’ve also tried fixing it with GPT, but I couldn’t get the offload-arch issue sorted out. I’m still getting the access violation error, and I honestly don’t know what else I can do at this point.

The error message is as follows (the full terminal output): D:\ComfyUI>.\python_embeded\python.exe -s ComfyUI\main.py --windows-standalone-build
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.schemas
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.tables
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.types
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.constraints
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.defaults
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.autogenerate.comments
[INFO] setup plugin alembic.ext.checkconstraint_byname
[WARNING] On windows we are currently forcing single GPU mode in ComfyUI due to a Nvidia related issue, if you want to disable this use: --cuda-device all
Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using '“D:\a\ComfyUI\python_embeded\python.exe” “D:\ComfyUI\python_embeded\Scripts\offload-arch.exe” ': The system cannot find the file specified.

[WARNING] offload-arch failed with return code 1

stderr

Windows fatal exception: access violation

Stack (most recent call first):
File “D:\ComfyUI\python_embeded\Lib\site-packages\torch\cuda_init_.py”, line 182 in is_available
File “D:\ComfyUI\python_embeded\Lib\site-packages\comfy_kitchen\backends\cuda_init_.py”, line 4481 in register
File "D:\ComfyUI\python_embeded\Lib\site-packages\comfy_kitchen\backends\cuda_init
.py", line 4492 in
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 999 in exec_module
File “”, line 935 in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1331 in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1360 in _find_and_load
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 1415 in handle_fromlist
File "D:\ComfyUI\python_embeded\Lib\site-packages\comfy_kitchen_init
.py", line 4 in
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 999 in exec_module
File “”, line 935 in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1331 in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1360 in _find_and_load
File “D:\ComfyUI\ComfyUI\comfy\quant_ops.py”, line 8 in
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 999 in exec_module
File “”, line 935 in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1331 in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1360 in _find_and_load
File “D:\ComfyUI\ComfyUI\comfy\memory_management.py”, line 8 in
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 999 in exec_module
File “”, line 935 in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1331 in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1360 in _find_and_load
File “D:\ComfyUI\ComfyUI\comfy\utils.py”, line 25 in
File “”, line 488 in _call_with_frames_removed
File “”, line 999 in exec_module
File “”, line 935 in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1331 in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1360 in _find_and_load
File “D:\ComfyUI\ComfyUI\main.py”, line 249 in

D:\ComfyUI>pause
Press any key to continue . . .